Valentine's Day {Preview of Craft Projects}

Saturday, January 28, 2012

 ➸Next week we will show you some fun ways to do simple, sweet packages for February 14th. Remember it's a fun day to surprise someone with a pink or red enveloped card and sweet treats. Deliver some pretty balloons, make someone's day and deliver some "you are loved" love!
 The big arrow I made is going to be stuck into Zach's cake along with some of the picks I happily purchased from B H L D N!

 We're all into arrows these days!
➳➴➵➶➷➸➹➺➻➼➽

 Ok, kiddos grab some Brach's Conversation hearts, Valentine's Day mellow cremes & Brach's Cinnamon Hearts or whatever dime store Valentine's Day candy floats your heart!
Gather together Japanese washi tape, glassine bags, skewers, stamps, and paint sample cards....
We'll give you a detailed list next week of more supplies you will need for your craft arsenal!
xo

5 comments:

Susan Baldwin said...

Kara - be still my heart! Oh my. Be-au-ti-ful! Marking time until next week! xoxo

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Sigh. Looks like fun! You always have the best stuff on hand - one of the perks of having a store!

Tiff said...

I am so inspired by your pretty packaging! I am itching to get creating now! I have just become a follower and I am looking forward to going through your previous post! Happy week! X

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Hey I just remembered - I want to see pics of the craft you did for Lukes class at Christmas!

Jen Kershner said...

So much loveliness!