{Gardening Inspiration}

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've been outside weeding, trimming, planting & loving it! I'm heading out today to work on a garden project.........the grass paths need edged & more seeds planted.
Clover & Bee project
Dreaming of garden parties with these chairs & these lights---- with fun names like.........
"industrial light strings"
 "vintage light strings"........
& street fair light strings...........


{photos Restoration Hardware}

Now I just need to set the table and have a gathering!

Have a lovely day!
k

2 comments:

Melony Bradley said...

I love the idea for the garden pots. Thanks for sharing such cool industrial looking ligthing ideas too

andrea creates said...

I love those lights-Target has a version of bulbs like that and I've been trying to figure how I can hook them up outside on our deck-
looks really nice:)