In Our Book Brach's Conversation Hearts are the Best!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're smitten by these little hearts, a childhood memory & a favorite at
Valentine's Day. We have tried other companies like Necco and they don't compare
to the easy to bite into, more flavor {not chalk like} Brach's hearts.
Brach's brand is very hard to find.......
why I don't know. We found them at Kroger's a grocery store.
Most pharmacies stock the Necco brand.
Anyway since Kara's expecting she's having no problem
plowing through a bag! {shhhh}

*shipments arriving to upload on website, can't wait to show you
some of the new things!
K&D


4 comments:

Kasey said...

can't wait to see all the new goodies!

Liv said...

Hello K & D,
Morgan and I wanted to bring you a little treat and visit the shop once more before it closes. Is there a day that both of you will be in before the end?

b.ellen said...

How funny Just this evening I picked up some at Kroger! Yum!
I hope to get in to your shop this week but I might need to put it off till next week. Hopefully the package for me to pick up isn't too much in the way! b

Jeanne Oliver said...

Looking forward to seeing the new arrivals. Is the cabinet still available?:-) I'm still trying to figure it out.