Rummage Sale/Studio Sale

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

*RUMMAGE SALE / STUDIO SALE*
I know this is announcing a sale a wee bit early, BUT it takes time
to get ready for a sale! We will be selling store things, odd & ends that are left as well
as kids clothes, fabric, furniture and this & that!

The first weekend in May--I will be more specific with times, etc.
More details on items will be posted in the near future.
Mark your calenders--we are clearing out!!!
Making room for some BIG changes around here........
{You just might need a truck.}
xo





3 comments:

deborah said...

I live too far away sometimes!

Sue said...

Kara, Are you opening it up to vendors, like the fall show? Let me know!!! ♥ Sue

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Can't wait to see where you go from here!
Sue, I think this is just her own sale to get stuff cleared out.
Vendor sale may wait for another year or two:)