I heart Italy

Friday, January 20, 2012

{Image Source}

On of the oldest apothecaries in the world, 1612.
This particular terra-cotta pomegranate was given rave reviews in Domino Magazine
 written & raved by Rita Konig. {Read more about Rita!} I love her style!
The scent is sealed in the firing process of the terra-cotta and lasts 9-12 months.

{Image Source}

A. Anichini's girl's dress in your choice of fabrics & colors.



{Image Source}
My favorite perfume. This is my daily pick-me-up, makes me feel very 
feminine and that I like! Anthropologie carries Tocca.

{Image Source}

A simple blouse by Tocca. 

{Image Source}
Blouse shown in another hue.

{Image Source}

For the Bambini......little girl's grey dress, Tocca. 

It's that weekend ahead you know........museum @ 11 and latte @ 2.

{Image Source}

Because I adore Di Santa Maria Novella packaging. 
Timeless. {& useful, wink!}

2 comments:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

You are SO gonna get me in trouble if you keep posting such cool finds;) Gonna have to pin them and then practice self control!

Bristol said...

Love that cute little dress!~
Bristol