Saturday to Early Monday {in pictures}

Monday, April 2, 2012






 Future home site--someday. My parents took down an old home and bank barn here shortly after they purchased the property 30 some years ago. {My dad say "no way" to digging up the barn's foundation haha }

 The blooms against the field resting until planting season. {Almost here, still too wet to plant the field at this location!}
 We always check my brother's burn piles :) The subjects that are slated for burning removal from the pile are:
:::The door
::: 3 barn beams {attic project}
 We were on the lookout for Morel mushrooms, so reverend here in the Midwest. Kind of like the flurry around Truffles in Europe! Still a tad early to see them, but Luke was looking anyway. The flavor is divine! Last year we found them in our yard, nothing short of a miracle. My mom called these green plants above {look like umbrellas} "May Apples" if I remember correctly.
 Let the Earth spring forth!
 This morning before the bus arrived. My 2 favorite times of day are morning and right before the sun sets. {this was around 8am} The light and the way everything looks is so peaceful & calm.
 Enjoy your day!

0 comments: