Rummage Sale

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Because I forget things! So you would like to know when, where & what!
Call it a yard sale, rummage sale, garage sale, tag sale- just be there.

When: June 2012:::: 15th & 16th 8am-5pm.
What: Children's clothing, household this & that, McMaster & Storm ones & 2-sies that are left.
Plus we are modifying our biz so you do want to come......fun stuff.
Where: My house email for address. Will be advertised in Dayton Daily News.
{P.S. My mom is cleaning out too so we'll have things piled!}




5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i wish i could come!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Looking at my own pile that I just want out of here. Can I just come help you out those days? I do not need to be buying anything:)

Lauren B said...

On my calendar!!!

J. Layman said...

I am writing this down...Perhaps...

Faded Plains said...

So wish we weren't so far away...I'm sure your going to have an amazing turn out.