Instant Instagram

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In the studio

 Weeee made it to the Instagram platform. User name is karagarber....follow for quick snaps, one of my favorite apps.
 My current read list: can you say p-r-o-j-e-c-t-s!

Vintage envelope filled with samples c. 1951

 My charmer
 Out & about; spotted this table

 Stock up sale on a closeout flavor

 Pretty towel; pop of color 
 Wee find: it's a teeny-tiny sweet little box
Organization continues 4 more shelves left in the office!

P.S. Rummage sale pile is getting bigger!

4 comments:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Can't wait to come to your rummage sale! though I may have to stay away. I have my own piles - I am reading Money saving Mom and I am doing a complete declutter. I'm to the point of saying 'what else can I get rid of'!!

dogwood designs said...

When is your Rummage sale? We get there May 9th

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Ummm. Dear anonymous - I recall just recently posts here showing appreciation of her husband. And sign your name. Anonymous comments are rude.

Miss B. said...

I need to come to Ohio and buy everything, it seems like vintage heaven! I love Amy Butler so much, she lives in Ohio too, who knew there's SO much creativity going on there. It's the Brooklyn of the Midwest!