In the Garden........

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Here & there, in between cooking, cleaning & laundry. Hard to fit it all in.

Went to proof pics for our littles, so fun to see! Neurologist appointment--I have had migraines since age 19. My mom's side of the family has a history of migraines. Possibly going to try Botox for them. Has anyone tried that treatment? High blood pressure meds have helped reduce the severe ones that I get.

Ok, so the weather is peachy outside. I have lots to share and seems that my mind works faster than my fingers and then there's finding the T-I-M-E to write! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will say prayers for your visit to check on migranes. You do so much, I can't imagine your productivity do if you were free of pain.
Your eye for the photgraph is so interesting. I check your blog everyday.
Rose

Anne Marie said...

I have had migraines in my life at times too...especially like this sort of high pollen spring...

dare I say try Rasberry Leaf Tea - the good stuff -

it does help, but doesn't take them away, sorry to say...

Blessings for an answer for you
xo
Anne Marie

Sarah Beth said...

I worked for a Chiropractor for 4 years and he helped many people with migraines. He speacializes in Atlas Orthoganal adjustments. He doesn't jerk your neck around or anything like that. There are only like two in the state that do this type of adjustment. I know some people are funny about Chiropractors and I worked for two, one I wouldn't send anyone to but Dr. Fox has a gift and I have seen him help many people. It's worth a shot. He is located in lebanon, oh. Here's his number if you are interested 513-932-5024. You can call and talk to them and ask any questions you may have. My name is Sarah Beth and I think he could probably help.

marti k said...

do you take a beta-blocker every day to help prevent them? i do and it really helps! I can get real bad migraines too. Be praying for you!