Pure Inspiration

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This magazine, Uppercase Journal or should we call it a "magazine book", is the inspiration of Janine Vangool. This magazine is on our radar and we need to subscribe today. More in detail here about the magazine and what it entails. It is based out of Canada and Janice of Papier Valise writes more about it here. {she shows you what treats are inside, we love the shears card} Papier Valise is another one of our daily reads, amazing talent, unusual projects, one of the best blogs out there.


We spy shears suspended in anthropologie's catalog. We love the fabric bolts and the visual goodies in this photo. Of course the dress forms are just smashing. Does anyone out there collect these catalogs? We do! They are like magazines to us, we can't bear to part with them.

What magazine or catalogs inspire you?

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Oh, I agree about the Anthro catalogs! Pure art.

Sew a Fine Seam said...

lately, my Southern Living(which I'm only getting to finish out my subscription to Cottage Living:()
has had some inspiring things in it. I've got 2 issues I'm keeping handy!
The pic of the scissors hanging is making me go hmmmm...
Jill