Dining Al Fresco

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{Kip & Matt}

After a friends graduation ceremony {ok, ok we left as soon as Dale's name was mentioned and he was handed his diploma}! Anyway we headed to Milano's in Dayton for some pizza. A casual evening out. I {Kara} is practicing with my new point & shoot camera. Nothing fancy, a Nikon Cool Pix, trying to figure out the anti-jiggle mode. As you see some are blurry and some are clear. I have a lot to learn.

I'm not technical, where as Darcy can change her own headlights on her car. I think she has even replaced an engine or something major in their lawnmower. If there's a will there's a way for Darcy. When we had our shop I would waltz into the store and she would be dangling from the ceiling re-wiring something or other.


{Luke}
{serious jiggling here}
{still blurry}


{I pushed the right button...it's clear}

Anyway sorry for this post, I just thought it was fun to have normal, everyday pictures, even the not so perfect ones!


5 comments:

alee said...

Hi Kara-
Once you get the hang of it, you will love it. I struggled with the
vibration reduction thing too :).
I have just started using the {macro} setting {the tulip looking button :)} & am loving it for close ups! Enjoy & see you tomorrow!

Olivia Coy said...

I love the normal everday pictures of you two. It adds a punch of fun to the blog.

Jeanneoli said...

I am dying here thinking how inadequate I am next to Darcy!!! I change light bulbs...does that count for anything. I always love seeing photos of your sweet families.

Katie Runnels said...

the one of Darcy looking straight at you is gorgeous! you caught her pure beauty!! xoxo

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫