Dining Al Fresco

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{Kip & Matt}

After a friends graduation ceremony {ok, ok we left as soon as Dale's name was mentioned and he was handed his diploma}! Anyway we headed to Milano's in Dayton for some pizza. A casual evening out. I {Kara} is practicing with my new point & shoot camera. Nothing fancy, a Nikon Cool Pix, trying to figure out the anti-jiggle mode. As you see some are blurry and some are clear. I have a lot to learn.

I'm not technical, where as Darcy can change her own headlights on her car. I think she has even replaced an engine or something major in their lawnmower. If there's a will there's a way for Darcy. When we had our shop I would waltz into the store and she would be dangling from the ceiling re-wiring something or other.


{Luke}
{serious jiggling here}
{still blurry}


{I pushed the right button...it's clear}

Anyway sorry for this post, I just thought it was fun to have normal, everyday pictures, even the not so perfect ones!


4 comments:

alee said...

Hi Kara-
Once you get the hang of it, you will love it. I struggled with the
vibration reduction thing too :).
I have just started using the {macro} setting {the tulip looking button :)} & am loving it for close ups! Enjoy & see you tomorrow!

Liv said...

I love the normal everday pictures of you two. It adds a punch of fun to the blog.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am dying here thinking how inadequate I am next to Darcy!!! I change light bulbs...does that count for anything. I always love seeing photos of your sweet families.

Katie Runnels said...

the one of Darcy looking straight at you is gorgeous! you caught her pure beauty!! xoxo