Our Flea Market Basket Cart

Monday, September 29, 2008

One of the many things we'll be uploading this week.
Flea Market Cart. Liner custom made by Sara for us.
{Includes a prize ribbon}
{A pocket inside for essentials plus a treat in the pocket just for you}
{Jute with red stripe details this darling cart}

The details above of how the liner is attached
{Removable for cleaning}
{Special little details that make this a fun find.}
Also, perfect for storage.

will be available soon online!


Amber B. said...

Love, Love, Love this market cart!
Can't wait to see your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

was hoping we would soon see this
prim and proper-and cute little cart!!

Jeanneoli said...

I loved this at the show!! One of many things I would have purchased if I had driven:-) My husband was smart to have me fly.....Have a great week.

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

I saw your basket at the show, and thought it was so cute, and functional. Love it!