Vendor List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011


Barn: My dad's!
Petite grain bin: At little brother's house--I was tempted to really pursue moving it to our house for the event. Alas, little brother is more interested in his boat and truck. :) I thought it might be a good idea to avoid the subject of moving it altogether!

VENDORS
McMaster & Storm {A petite department store}
M. Blooms by Marcy Crabtree 
Sew a Fine Seam Jill Flory
Pennywhistle Farm {Vintage & Antiques} Mary Kate Peters
Consider the Lilies {Wreaths*Flowers*Heirloom pumpkins} Wendy Lavy
Latina {Fresh Mexican Tacos} Garreth & Athena Beachler
Josephine Candle Co. {natural soy wax candles} Amber Schmerge
Specialty Dips & Sauces  Judy Flory {Darcy's mom}
Market Snacks  Gina Rapp & Julie Sink
 Fresh Baked Treats & Sweets {Cupcakes & cookies} Wanda Eikenberry
Graced {Vintage Home Touches} Levi & Lauren Bowman

 Tacy Miller & Co.{ singing performance evening of the 23rd}
Proceeds from the singing go to Grace Haven.










2 comments:

betsy said...

i'm so sad that i live so far away: but hoping that my sisters will be there to experience it for me! ((:

Free Art Printables said...

I wish I lived closer! I might need a road trip next time!