Brick Farmhouse Event Pics.......

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

 I still have 2 booths to put up on here--so here are some more pics.........
 A beautiful write up here & more pics through a different lens and someone with a wee bit more time than me!!! {I was running around trot, trot!}


 McMaster & Storm tent

































 Athena & Barb--getting set up--the taco stand was a hit & then some!
 Free kittens are always fun!
 McMaster & Storm



















 Yum!
 Market snacks by Gina & Julie
 Luke had to have his own name tag! Sunny Friday afternoon!
 Vintage camper
 A taste of Mexico in Darke Country Ohio!
 Homemade salsa at the taco stand
 Cute menu
Jack the beekeeper-------

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Kara!!! It's all so beautiful!
bravo!!!!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

It was so much fun! Especially when the sun was shining!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh what fun! and I want that station wagon - how great!! so wish I could have been there.. doing it again next year???

Unknown said...

What a fun day...You ladies are amazingly talented! Good job!

deborah said...

Looks like SO. MUCH. FUN. I love, love, love all the glass bottles. And Luke's name tag.

Unknown said...

WOW Kara how fantastic!!! It looks so amazing!!! Will there be a next year??? Great job, just the kind of event I would love to come to :))

xo

T

Rose in Dayton said...

What a very special day. I envy how clever you are. You make me want to buy stuff that I have absolutely no use for. I would love to just sit on your front lawn, eat chocolate cup cakes and look at that peaceful soybean field and the trees in the distance. All the best of Ohio.
Rose in Dayton

SLR said...

Everything looks so lovely! I could spend hours in your booth looking at all the bits and bobs you have...
Love the vintage camper/taco stand...great idea to have tacos! Congrats are such a wonderful event, be very proud of all your hard work and love that so clearly went into it.
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I was able to attend. I knew it would be lovely but this is over the top. Jack the beekeeper is so cute. What a beautiful day.

kathy