We Love This....

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


We just received our new Domino and
would you believe they had these
King James Version bright colored bibles.

They stated it like this
A best-seller for eons, the Kings James Bible
gets a makeover with candy-bright goatskin cover
and 4 colorful ribbon markers.
$198

a note from k&d
Now just because it's bright colored and fun
it still takes commitment to read every day!

Bravo for Domino to stick this in their magazine!
Yay for the Kings James Version our favorite!

LOL,
k&d



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I still have my first KJV Bible I received when I was 7, and it is bright red leather. Hurray for Domino!
--Vicki K.

Sew a Fine Seam said...

wish i could afford one, but the word of God reads the same in a $20 black version! i'll have to stick to that!!
JIll

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Well, the brightly colored covers are very attractive, but the real treasure is inside! :)
It is the best-of-the-best in what to read for that 'ultimate makeover' -- the makeover of the heart! ;)
Thanks for sharing -- I haven't even had a chance to look at my Domino yet -- maybe I will tonight!
-Ruth

Anonymous said...

Wow--my estimation of Domino just went up! We should all drop them a quick and friendly thank you! And oh, how I wish the color of the Bible helped my reading discipline!