Lovely, Lovely---Blizzard Special Today

Saturday, March 8, 2008




No, and we're not talking DQ here---it's the real deal. Anyway we are closed today. Most businesses are closed and we're not supposed to be on the roads. We posted this message on our answering machine thanks to "techie Darcy"as she did this all from her house. So, after my husband ventures out through the drifts to get my camera I can post pics of spring things in the store. I will not post any pics of the conditions outside as we are not going to dwell on this matter any more! I will get fun treats up shortly.
Chirp, Chirp

K&D

3 comments:

Liv said...

Hey at least the sun came out for a little bit today and it's suppose to be around 50 later next week! Olivia

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hello Girls! This weather certainly puts a damper on spring! We will HAVE to come down for a visit - I must get that Vintage Vavoom book - looks great!
Have a good spring-y like week!
Karla & Karrie

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Hi K and D,
Hey, we survived our blizzard! And since it is March the snow will all disappear quickly! Your store looked great the other day, can't wait to come back. Keep up the great work, we ar all loving it.
Oh yes, my girls love their sandals. They have been wearing them around the house and asking why they can't wear them outside. I guess I shoudl let them go out to show them WHY you don't wear sandals in the snow!!!!
See you soon!
Jill