He is Risen!

Saturday, March 22, 2008






Darcy, well Kip, made this cross {thank you} from the branches that fell from the last winter storm. I tried to get the whole cross in a picture but, the glass made it too complicated. Here is parts of it...Darcy finished decorating it this morning in the store. She tells me she was there at 7:00, as her hubby was heading down South to help rebuild houses from hurricane Katrina. Anyway she did a number on the store in those wee hours this Saturday morn. I on the other hand was snoozing in. I will post more on the venture that was going on today! Just wanted to post pics of our very large cross 5' tall and we are leaving it up awhile.
A glorious Easter to everyone. He is Risen, indeed!
K & D

10 comments:

Carol Bennett said...

Awesome post! HE HAS RISEN!!!
Carol
http://ourreddoor.blogspot.com

Abby Kerr Ink said...

Happy Easter, Kara and Darcy. May you and your families be blessed. :)

Andrea Singarella said...

Wishing you both a blessed Easter!
xo Andrea

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Hi!

What an incredible idea (the cross). I will definitely be doing that in the future -- isn't it wonderful to be able to use our creativity not only to decorate our homes but also to find beautiful, unusual ways to communicate our faith? Thanks for yet another inspiring idea.

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Happy Easter girls! The cross is just beautiful!

Teresa said...

Glorious Easter- beautiful message-

Sew a Fine Seam said...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!
I love your cross, I saw it early Saturday morning on my way to drop my girls off at my Mom's. Thought I might stop in on my way to pick them up in the afternoon, but it was evening before we could go get them.
Maybe I'll see you this week!
God Bless, He IS risen!
Jill

Jennifer said...

Indeed He has. hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Images.

Painted Pink Pot said...

The crown is Awesome. Love it....