Zach's 3rd Birthday Party {2/1/12}

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

 I made the cake! {The recipe is a keeper.}
Thank you Camille Styles!
Cupcakes with Martha Stewart's Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe.
*Easy recipes*

 Banners waving!

 Arrow stuck in the cake {with a cute fortune tucked on top.}
It had a really sweet saying on it and couldn't resist!

 Shopkeeping style--old cash register drawer. {I've had this for 12 years now!}
The drawer is filled with fortune cookies, wooden spoons, straws and of course party blowers.
 Luke had started a canvas and his background colors fit in perfectly.
Plain & simple lunch bags for treats and vintage roll of fabric to tie them up.
I always have a zillion detail ideas and only about a fraction of them get accomplished
{anyone else like that?}
 It's a party--the pennants are strung!


See those cute little jugs of juice; they are from Dollar Tree.
The twine; it's from a clothesline, red/white and from Dollar Tree.
{looks like thick bakery twine!}

They also have the clothesline in a green/white & blue/white combo;
 just cut it apart and tie up gift packages.

 We are blessed to have you Zach.....
born 2/1/09
@ 1:09 pm-- it was a sweet moment when the nurse said
you had red hair!
You make us laugh Zach Ellington!

Gotta run, Matt is picking up Chinese, yum!

Tomorrow I have more Valentine's Day crafting....
xo



5 comments:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Looks like fun! I want to see the fortune you put on his arrow!

SLR said...

so very very cute! love those juice bottles!!

deborah said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm afraid our birthday parties are not quite what they used to be...somehow mom feels busy!! I love parties, though!

Anonymous said...

love this little guy!! all so perfect!
xoxo
your favorite cousin!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
Bwd Automotive R6108 Fuel Injection Relay