And She Was.........

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a little birdie told me....
"you will soon be 12".........
so I twirled and swirled in the meadow.........
let's climb the mossy woodland hill........
sweetly I step.........
lovely woodland discoveries......

let me have a closer look........

I took my "growing-up-too-fast" daughter for some photo shoots on Saturday. We had a ball just being spontaneous........
I let McKell edit her own pics, {with a tad bit of help} she loved doing this. She is 11 going on 12 in a few months. Wow, we must enjoy every sweet moment and let the times together be well loved. Enjoy every moment as youth will be a distant whisper someday.....

Love,
Darcy

7 comments:

Kasey said...

she's beautiful darcy!!

Cathy said...

Lovely.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Darcy, Your daughter is a beauty! I know those years are going to be here sooner than I am ready!

Tara said...

Beautiful daughter and love those pictues and that you let her edit her own photos...I also adore her name!!

paige said...

what a beautiful girl!!

Caroline said...

So nice to see a lovely young lady so modestly dressed!

Unknown said...

She is SO SWEET!!! Absolutely beautiful. :)