Country Living Fair 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008


Hello,

We know I can't believe we are talking about this already but in the retail world one always is planning ahead. Yes, we know we are still going to accomplish this website launch very shortly. {we promise}

BUT, the Country Living fair is in early September in Columbus, Ohio and we are excited about it. Rumor has it's going to be grand. We now have the application in our hands and are debating our tent size. We thought we would do a 10x10 but now we're wondering if we should go bigger, just slightly.
Thanks, Liz from down in Savannah for making us wonder about the size....we can't wait to see you! Oh, well we just might stick with a 10x10 you all know how we like to stuff it full and piled high.




5 comments:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Bigger, Bigger, Bigger!!!
Jill

{oc cottage} said...

Everything is just gorgeous & intriguing...what a wonderful blog.


M

Kasey said...

I'm doing the same thing, go bigger or be happy with a 10X10!
hhmmmm

Tamara said...

If you can afford it, I'd go with a 10x20. You can still make it cozy and treasure packed, but more people will be able to get in and browse. We used to do 10x10 booths at shows (with our gifts/antiques store, now closed), but found that groups of ladies shopping together had trouble getting into the 10x10 to shop together. Our business & flow improved in the 10x20 booth. Just a thought! Good luck...how exciting!

Sleepy Hollow Craft Company said...

oh my gosh! I am so so so excited!!! I loved loved loved the CL Fair last year~ that is where I met all of you!!! Very Fun! I will mark it on my calendar :)I am so excited that it is going to be in Ohio again, how lucky are we???
Thanks for the info~ you made my day!!!!
P.S. I definitely think you should get a BIGGER tent~ more of your AMAZING offerings~woohoo!!!
~Jenelle