Global Warming?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I see no signs of global warming this winter-
we're ready to be warm! "They" say we have not had this much snow in N. America since 1966!
Some pictures to help us remember warmer weather does come......
Spring is indeed making it's way into McMaster & Storm!


Teresa said...

Can't wait to see picture of "spring" in your shop- Thanks for sharing, love the pink fabric pic.

Liz Demos said...

I shouldn't tell you that it was 72 degrees today in Savannah and everything is in full bloom. I can see why people contemplate moving south when they visit in the spring. At least your shop looks like a bit of spring in the middle of the cold.

Frances arrives on Wednesday for the CL shoot. I am so nervous. I think the shop looks good but you know when you work on something so long you don't have a concept of how it really looks. I think I should step away for a day and then take a look. Wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes.