Prairie Wedding

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

 Last Saturday we climbed into a horse drawn carriage that carried us back to the most darling tucked away prairie. {If I can say Ohio has prairies! Not quite like the Kansas prairies!} We didn't get there early enough to snap away lots of pictures of details. The weather was cloudy, but not freezing and a storm moved north, so no raindrops fell on this venue!
Hello! Dayton, Ohio Area vendors:
Wedding coordinator: Justine Worthington
Photographer: Molly Dues
Photographer: Andrea Dozier
Music: Wakelight {amazing talent}Do listen to them today!
Clap-Clap//Bravo//

 Our boys were quite smitten with the straw bale seating and sat upon them like kings. There was fidgeting, but with a what's-next-kind of curious fidgeting.
 A rare relaxing moment for my husband.....he is grinning at our kids and that makes it extra sweet.
Fall = mad for plaid.....
Birdseed scooped into vintage paper cones to toss at the bride & groom coming down the aisle.

Miss Vivian

 Programs tied up with twine and a pretty font. Even though I've been married for 15 years, I still get Martha Stewart's Wedding Magazine. I even pin some weddings/ideas that I like. There is something about weddings isn't there? xo




1 comments:

deborah said...

There is something about weddings!!

This one sounds fascinating! I like your pics! You must be having fun with your camera!