A Pink Ribbon Day! {Prize Winner}

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A darling lady has won our organization goodies.........she has a lovely blog! She is Jerusalem of the my little life blog! We would love to have tea with her today!!! I will post a picture of the prize delights that she'll receive! {Sorry these nights with Bebe Zach have threw me for a loop, I'm so slow at everything these days!}

Dearie please let us know if you want more "pinks" in your organization goodies or "reds" or a combo of "reds & pinks"
let us know! Please email us your address @ mcmasterandstorm@embarqmail.com & congratulations! Oh, and the prize ribbon is yours as well!

What inspires us to clean & organize? Seda France candles, Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies, Spring, open windows, magazines & blogs!

Love,
K&D

4 comments:

cupcake studio said...

I love her blog...and her etsy shoppes! Congrats, Jerusalem!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited! What a great thing to discover first thing this morning!! I would love a combo of red and pink, as I can never decide which color I love more!!! Thanks again - you are too sweet!!!

Kasey said...

lucky girl.
xo

Jeanne Oliver said...

Congrats! Enjoy all the goodies.