You're Invited to a Gift Wrapping Event

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You're invited to a fabulous tutorial on gift wrapping with
McMaster & Storm
via Melissa at The Inspired Room's blog!

We love to wrap------it's the details in wrapping that make for a memorable gift from the outside to the inside! We want to show you simple ideas, inexpensive & even being "green" with recycling, to make an "oh, I can't open that gift...it's wrapped so yummy"!


The tutorial debuts this coming Monday , December 3rd! Get your wrapping stations ready, make it pretty & get inspired. Stay in your jammies, pour coffee or tea in your fav mug. Better yet get your girlfriends together and wrap your gifts together, sharing supplies is soooo much fun! Get your shopping done & wrap on Monday with us!

Here are pictures of our "gift wrapping kit" compliments of McMaster & Storm!
A recipient will receive this "gift" containin
g our favorite things to wrap with.
Enter to win at The Ins
pired Rooms blog!

Kaari Meng of French General will be sharing photos as well to inspire you.
We love her things and sell some of them at our store.
Her store is worth a visit when in Southern California!

Now Darcy & I will hand it over to Melissa , our gracious host.
















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait Kara! I hope I can figure out where to find it on Melissa's blog. I've had some difficulty there before. I'd love to win the gift, but I'm one of those who never seems to win!! sigh!!
I've been having fun wrapping so far and still have more to do. It will be fun to have some new ideas to play with!
Have fun!
Jill

Anonymous said...

It all sounds like fun! I need all the wrapping help I can get! Thank you so much for the snow globe!! (and the sweet pins) I love it!!

Teresa

diane said...

How much fun! I will be sure to tune in on the 3rd. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Oh my .... looks like Melissa has done it again with another wonderful and exciting party... cant wait

Anonymous said...

it should be lots of fun.
melissa sent me over to see your site.
your store looks so pretty...i wish i lived closer...kansas is too far i think.
i love the green bird t-shirt.
looking forward to monday. and i promise to stay in my jammies and drink coffee while i read.
-meg

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara, thank you for stopping by our Blog, so nice to 'meet' you! We are so looking forward to Monday! Melissa hosts the most wonderful events! Jammies and coffee, sounds like bliss to us :) We hope you will stop by again, we will be often visiting here for sure :) Have a lovely weekend :) Jenn and Jacqui

rochambeau said...

Looks great! Happy to find your blog. I found you through Melissa's Inspired Room.

Little Pink Studio said...

Hello!
I very much enjoyed your gift wrapping tuturials, thank you!!
I am interested in ordering a few things from you, but can not find an email link.
Please contact me at yescerri@yahoo.com
Thank you so much, hopefully one day I will get to vist your store which looks just wonderful!
~Cerri

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

thank you so much for sharing your wrapping ideas with us...it was great to meet you both...i will be back often...blessings, rebecca

Judith said...

you girls are the "masters" of gift wrap....thank you for inspiring us to give our customers a beautiful gift from our store.

your new friends
bloomsbury loft

Tamara said...

I really enjoyed your tips at The Inspired Room, and loved the pleated tissue paper & the boxwood garland. I also loved the corsage pins and the cuties you pinned on with them! I was inspired by your use of tissue paper, and I posted a blog about how you inspired me. Here's the link: http://ponderedinmyheart.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-roses.html

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...LOVE IT! How can I get one of those cute brown/green bird tshirts?
Merry Christmas!
Maggi

magmoss@aol.com